A drug Gezagard used to protect the garden against weeds. This herbicide perfectly copes with the removal of weed plants that affect the growth of root crops.
Instructions for use of the herbicide Gezagard
To properly apply the tool, you need to read the instructions. The principle of operation is as follows: the active components of the drug Gezagard slow down photosynthesis and as a result weeds die.
Herbicides for many years are popular among many vegetable crops, including potatoes. This is due to the large list of benefits.:
- this herbicide is considered basic to protect potatoes from the influence of weed plants. It builds all the subsequent program of protection of the root;
- suitable for annual and biennial weeds. Helps to remove weeds that are considered difficult to remove and other drugs do not take them;
- do not have a negative impact for potato harvest and neighboring crops. Herbicide acts on the weeds throughout the growing season and is completely split in the soil;
- can be used in any region for any potato variety;
- when properly applied the drug is economical;
- suitable for combining with other means;
- without specific aroma;
- does not change its properties with climate change.
Mechanism of actionThe active components of the drug Gezagard able to slow down photosynthesis and block the reaction of Hill
The potato crop is processed immediately after planting potatoes or before germination. On peat soils, processing is done after the appearance of weeds. It is recommended to moisten the earth abundantly.. Processing is done once.
Means is absorbed in all parts of a plant: sprouts, roots. If the weeds are already raised, then Gezagard is absorbed through the leaves. Spectrum of action:
- spraying needs to be done before germination or maximally in the formation of two leaves of weed;
- before processingthe ground should be moisturized;
- action last from 30 to 90 days;
- after hezagard treatment, any crops can be sown on the ground.
To prepare the tool yourself, you must follow the instructions.:
- have to take half a liter of water and pour it into a special container with a spray gun;
- enter in the water you need the amount of herbicide. Used for potatoes 75 ml solution for 10 l of water;
- shake mixture and add the required amount of water to full volume.
The mixture should be used within 24 hours, the solution should not be left. Stir the mixture again before spraying.Gezagard herbicide processing of potatoes produced after the appearance of weeds
Soils are fully cultivated, affecting areas of row spacing. It is forbidden to carry out the treatment with the drug if t of air exceeds 30C, and humidity is more than 50%.
Characteristics of the drug
What is the difference between the use of hezagard on potatoes and carrots
To prepare the drug for the processing garden with potatoes, it is necessary to dissolve 70 cm of Gezagard in 10 liters of water (for 1 hundred 5l). Processing should be done a week after planting or before planting seed.
Gezagard used to harvest carrots in the proportion of 45 ml per 10 l of water. Processing needs to be made before landing or in the presence of shoots from 4 leaflets.
Herbicide has a selective effect, a substance that affects weeds - prometrin. It penetrates the structure of the plant and stops its growth and development. Effective after fertilizer - 30 days.
The cost depends on the amount of the drug in the package. One liter of ready-made mixture is equal to about 900-1200 rubles. Of Russia.
The product is available in liquid consistency. in a plastic bottle of 5 liters or in a concentrated solution in vials of 100 ml, 300 ml.
- Gezagard in a plastic bottle 5l
- Gezagard concentrated solution 100ml
- Gezagard 300ml
Is it dangerous for humans?
Does not harm people. Odorless, harmless to mammals, bees, aquatic creatures.
Storage and compatibility
Can be used in conjunction with other means of low acidity and alkalinity. As for storage, possible fluctuation of temperature in the range of -5 ° C - + 35 ° C.
Comparison table with other drugs
|Gezagard||Valid for 4-7 days and retains its effect for more than a month.|
|Granstar||Swiss remedy to protect potatoes and other crops from weeds. Per 1 hectare takes up to 30 g of the drug. Acts already 3-4 days after the treatment area.|
|Lontrel||The tool has the ability to penetrate into the organic structure of the weed and burn it. Begins to act within 4 days.|
|Fyuzilad Forte||Can be used in any period of weed development. Consumption 1 liter per hectare. Starts to act on days 2-4. Environmentally friendly tool is not safe.|
|Hurricane Forte||Acts almost instantly, within a few hours. Treatment is recommended in protective glasses, although the drug is a little harmful.|
|Bazagran||Begins to act after 3 days. The absorption of the drug occurs in the green parts of the weed plant.|
Gezagard is easy to use, The main thing is to follow all the rules and carefully study the instructions.. Potato harvest will be higher if you save the soil from weed infestation.